- Reduced price
MMR Grip 105 2018 Bike
A lightweight frame made of 6061-T6 aluminum with double tapered, which allows rigidity where necessary and saves weight in less critical areas, and a carbon fork for extra comfort, both with enough space to include tires 28 mm, are the base on which the completely renewed MMR Grip is built.
Title where you found it
text where you found it
Please, fill in all the fields
Your message has been sent correctly. We will reply as soon as possible
E-mail format is wrongE-mail format is wrong.
Its geometry, sporty at the same time comfortable, and an excellent combination of stability and control, make it an indefatigable companion of adventures, that also offers all the performance and durability that guarantees the Shimano 105 group of 11 speeds.
Their Mavic Aksium wheels with Hutchinson tires, the Ritchey components or the Selle Italia saddle add quality stamps to a bicycle in which detail has not been forgotten. Because we know that to enjoy those routes you have in mind, optimal performance and extreme reliability have to be beyond doubt. Everything ready for you to enjoy the freedom of the two wheels.
- Frame: MMR Grip - Aluminum 6061-T6 double tapered. AC Lite Frame, Stable & Performance Design - 1.5 HeadTube, Press Fit, Optimized Cable Routing
- Fork: MMR Grip - Carbon Concept
- Address: Ritchey Logic - Press Fit tapered
- Controls: Shimano 105 11v
- Shift: Shimano 105 11v
- Diverter: Shimano 105 11v
- Brakes: Shimano 105
- Connecting rods and plate: Shimano 105 - 34/50
- Bottom bracket: Shimano Press Fit 86
- Cassette: Shimano 105 11-28 11v
- Chain: Shimano HG601
- Wheels: Mavic Aksium
- Covers: Hutchinson Nitro 2 - 25
- Power: Ritchey Logic - 4 AXIS
- Handlebar: Ritchey Comp Curve BB Black
- Seatpost: Ritchey Logic 2-Bolt BB Black 27.2x400
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1
- Handlebar tape: Ribbon
- Brake Type
- Rim Brake