- Reduced price
We developed our PROFIT Aero socks for cyclists seeking improved aerodynamics, right down to the smallest detail. Which is why we have avoided anything that might negatively impact drag. Made with Meryl® Skinlife® yarn, also ensure effective and lasting features and performance.
- Seamless construction. Absence of seams on body to minimise air resistance. End to end seams in toe area, to avoid discomfort.
- Tall height, tight pattern. Optimum length to cover more leg area, avoiding wrinkles.
- Highly bi-elastic structure and adjustment strips on upper and arch for perfect anatomical fit.
- Improved pedalling efficiency. Varying thickness reinforcement areas strategically distributed to optimise force transmission.
- Meryl® Skinlife® yarn. Maintains the skin's natural microbial balance and avoids the emergence of permanent odours.
Bi-elastic fabric stretching in both directions for great fit and comfort
BREATHABLE: Breathable fabrics ensure proper circulation of air, optimising ventilation and, consequently, the rapid wicking away of humidity, thus ensuring greater comfort of use.
EASY CARE. The EASY CARE finish for synthetic fabrics allows easy
washing and maintenance of garments. Simply follow the washing
Technology that slows down bacterial growth by affecting cell division but not the natural bacteria that are beneficial to sportspeople
Fabric binding with multi-thread stretch seams resulting in flat seams retaining elasticity in both directions.
Meryl® Skinlife, with inherent silver microparticles, belongs to the most advanced mix of intelligent Polyamide yarns. It has permanent antimicrobial properties to reduce unpleasant odours in your garments.
Los ciclistas que no quieren complicaciones con su calzado tie