Spiuk XP M2V Long Gloves
- Reduced price
XP M2V Gloves
Temperature range: 0º»10ºC / 32º»50º F
The Spiuk XP line includes all manner of accessories for winter. Details that enable maximum enjoyment during the coldest months of the year.
The XP M2V® glove is focussed on cyclists who want full protection from the inclement weather. The M2V® provides excellent windproof protection, and an effective barrier against moderate rainfall. The internal glove is produced using ErgodryWarm® fabric, which ensures perfect thermal stability.
text where you found it
Please, fill in all the fields
Your message has been sent correctly. We will reply as soon as possible
E-mail format is wrongE-mail format is wrong.
- Three layer winter glove. Tight-fitting pattern. Long cuff with Velcro fastening for perfect wrist adjustment.
- Made of 3-layer M2V® bi-elastic fabric. Its intermediate membrane provides excellent windproof protection, and an effective barrier against moderate rainfall. Interior glove made of ErgodryWarm® brushed fabric, provides perfect thermal stability.
- Air Vented. The M2V® membrane enables correct heat and sweat management, providing direct evacuation via the palm.
- Palm with strategically distributed GEL cushioning. Absorb vibrations and impacts, notably improving comfort. Non-slip silicone details on palm for improved grip.
- Touchscreen fabric on tips of thumbs and forefingers for touchscreen interaction. Thumbs also include absorbent fabric inserts. Includes reflective details for greater visibility.
$#0|$ ?funda-para-movil-bbb-gardian-bsm-11Funda para Móvil BBB G