- Reduced price
Sram GX Eagle Crankset
The SRAM GX Eagle™ crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-SYNC™2 tooth profile chainring, the GX crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is precisely toleranced and
Specifications for GX Eagle™ Crankset
|ARM MATERIAL||Optimized 7000 series forged aluminum arms|
|WEIGHT||610g - 662g|
|AVAILABLE ARM LENGTHS||165mm, 170mm, 175mm|
|COMPATIBILITY||All levels of Eagle™ drivetrain systems|
|BOLTS||Direct mount (DM)|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||BB30/PF30-68/73mm, GXP 100mm/PF GXP 121mm, GXP/PF GXP 68/73mm|
|CHAINRINGS||30, 32, 34|
|RECOMMENDED CHAIN||GX Eagle™|
|OTHER||Chainline: 49.0mm, 52.0mm, 66.5mm, 76.5mm|
Besides serious weight savings, this bottom bracket means narrow Q-factor, more ankle clearance, greater bearing durability and stronger crank construction.
- GXP’s Gutter Seal design cuts friction and weight—improving both feel and performance.
- This is a new design led by SRAM. It’s all the best from BB30 and Press-Fit bottom brackets in one captivating package. This bottom bracket is designed for 30mm spindle cranksets.
- The key difference with PressFit 30 is how the bearings are fitted into the frame. Bearings are housed in nylon cups which will be pressed into the frames bottom bracket shell.
- PressFit 30 will feature an integrated seal, pre-assembled into the cups, to further prolong bearing life. Frames will need a 46mm inner-diameter bottom bracket shell to accommodate this system. PressFit 30 for road will require a 68mm wide shell while PressFit 30 for MTB will require a 73mm wide shell.
- Advantages: Huge weight savings, narrow Q-factor, more ankle clearance, greater bearing durability, stiffer/stronger crank construction, simple installation. Allows for larger diameter frame tubes increasing frame stiffness. Drawbacks: Still searching.
- X-SYNC™ 2 Eagle is the next evolution of SRAM X-SYNC™ technology. The aggressive teeth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel.
- With a focus on long wear-life, the X-SYNC EAGLE™ design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit and grime.