With its carbon fiber and alloy spider and five titanium sprockets, the R9100 DURA-ACE cassette provides the most demanding road riders on the planet with precise and light shifting.
Title where you found it
text where you found it
Please, fill in all the fields
Your message has been sent correctly. We will reply as soon as possible
E-mail format is wrongE-mail format is wrong.
- The cassette is made of a lightweight aluminum and carbon fiber spider that houses aluminum sprockets
- The 5 largest sprockets are made of titanium to keep the weight down
- Sprockets are widely cut and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing stiffness.
- The best and fastest shifting is optimized thanks to Hyperglide EV sprockets that have a computer-designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates.
- Hyperglide EV sprockets feature a computer-designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a smooth and clean shift even under load.
- A short gear ratio allows for more efficient use of power through finer control of cadence
- * 11/25: 11-12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-23-25T
- * 11/28: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T
- * 11/30: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30T
- * 12/25: 12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25T
- * 12/28: 12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-23-25-28T
You might also like