Designed with a women geometry, the Akira is the ideal partner for your adventures.
Both the frame design and the MMR Akira’s component selection were carefully conceived to offer the best performance and maximum comfort to cyclists. The 6061 aluminium frame has a low top tube that makes it easy to get on and off the bike, providing comfort and safety. What’s more, the selection of a woman saddle, 170mm cranks and 27.5 wheels bear the specific needs of a woman and her anatomy in mind, so that the bicycle ride is pleasant and fun.
With the G1 design, the control, comfort and security are the keys. Additionally, the components selection, provides an ideal combo so you don’t have to wait any longer and can get out and enjoy freedom on wheels.
Title where you found it
text where you found it
Please, fill in all the fields
Your message has been sent correctly. We will reply as soon as possible
E-mail format is wrongE-mail format is wrong.
- FRAME: Akira- G1 Alloy Concept Frame. Aluminium 6061. Hydrofomed double butted. QR. Optimized Cable Routing. Post Mount.
- FORK: Rock Shox Judy Silver Coil TK. Travel. 100
- HEADSET: Ritchey Logic Press Fit 1-1/8
- SHIFTER: Shimano Deore 6100 12v
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Deore M6100 12v
- BRAKES: Shimano MT-200 160/160
- CRANKSET: Shimano MT-5101 34
- CASSETTE: Shimano Deore 6100 10-51 12v
- CHAIN: Shimano Deore M-6100
- WHEELS: XCR 9800 DW 27.5 HG Aluminium 6063"
- TIRES: Hutchinson Python 27.5x2.10
- STEM: XCR 7400 ST 31.6 mm
- HANDLEBAR: XCR 9800 HB Rizer 680X15 mm
- SEAT POST: XCR 9800 SP 31.6 mm
- SADDLE: San Marco Era Lady
- PEDALS: XCR CR-MO/Nylon Fiber
- GRIPS: MMR Double Density Ultragrip
- Wheel size
- Brake Type
Our last Google reviews
You might also like