The new KTM Scarp models are bikes designed so that you have maximum performance at the best price. Its simple, light and efficient design stands out, which has made it one of the lightest XC doubles in all its price ranges.
Title where you found it
text where you found it
Please, fill in all the fields
Your message has been sent correctly. We will reply as soon as possible
E-mail format is wrongE-mail format is wrong.
Thanks to the use of a single carbon version, the entire range benefits from mounting an ultralight frame, making it one of the lightest on the market.
The Scarp range stands out for the comfort of full suspension bikes without giving up being a bike with which we can have maximum performance. A super complete bike, as well as versatile with which you will like to enjoy the kilometers.
A climbing bike
The Scarp stands out for being a great climber, but that does not mean that you cannot perform descent, since the new generation thanks to its rigid tubes makes it a bike capable of facing obstacles near the Trail or facing trails reaching top speed with maximum confidence.
- FRAME Scarp 29 “Premium Carbon
- FORK FOX 34 Float SC 29 “Performance
- FOX Float DPS PerformanceElite SHOCK
- BRAKES Shimano Deore XT M8100 / M8100 2 pistons
- KTM Comp Trail 29 CL WHEELS
- SHIFT Shimano Deore XT
- CHAIN Shimano Deore XT M8100-12
- STEM KTM Team MTB 7 °
- CYLINDERS AND CRANKS Shimano Deore XT M8120 32T
- SADDLE Ergon SM10
- SEATPOST KTM Team internal dropper
- HANDLEBAR ktm team f
- SHIFT LEVER Shimano Deore XT
- Front derailleur Shimano Deore XT M8100-12 SGS shadow +
- SPROCKET Shimano Deore XT 10-51
- WEIGHT 12,2kg
- TRANSMISSION 1x12 Shimano Deore XT
- TIRES Maxxis Rekon EXO / TR 62-622
- Wheel size
- Brake Type
- Shimano Deore XT (See more products with Shimano Deore XT)
You might also like