Spiuk Profit Road Cycling Shoes
- Reduced price
Pro Road Shoes#PROFIT #RoadWeight (pair; size 44): 520 gThe PROFIT line is the result of an exhaustive joint development process between our researchers and professional sportspeople. Tested by independent bodies to provide sportspeole with a
Maximum energy transmission, comfort and safety are the three qualities where PROFIT reveals its full potential. Its carbon fibre RLX2 sole provides extraordinary rigidity and lightness. Its perforated upper provides perfect ventilation and contains a flexible IFS internal structure, which adds robustness and distributes force optimally across the entire foot enclosure.
Its two wheel BOA IP1 system for micrometric bidirectional adjustment, provides the safety, precision and the speed required by the most demanding user.
- Ergonomic and aerodynamic design.
- Light and high resistance upper with internal IFS (Inner Fitting Shell) structure.
- Direct breathability via DSS (Drilling Shell System) perforations.
- Dual BOA IP1 micrometric bidirectional adjustment wheels.
- Extraordinarily rigid and light RLX2®carbon fiber sole. Interchangeable rear stud.
- Reinforced toe cap for optimum stability.
- Includes two sets of insoles, one perforated.
The cleats can be replaced, which ensures extended life of the sole.
With over 25 million Boa-powered products worldwide, the award-winning, patented Boa Closure System is reinventing how shoes performs. Enjoy a significantly improved level of comfort along with durability, light weight, fast and convenient operation, and on-the-fly adjustment.
Covering design that favours ventilation through a series of vents that allow the foot to breathe.
Featuring incremental adjustment when the dial is under tension and a pull up for quick release interface, IP1 offers a mirrored system for intuitive operation to both dials in the same direction. An innovative hex shape design provides the rider with increased grip and power.
State-of-the-art carbon sole offering weight saving and rigidity for efficient pedal strokes