Tail light CATEYE Model SYNC KINETIC
* Built-in acceleration sensor for the kinetic mode (it is automatically found with a brightness of 50 lumens when the deceleration of the bicycle is detected)
* Excellent daytime visibility in daytime HyperFlash mode
* Group ride mode for team riders.
* Superior lateral visibility.
* OptiCube ™ lens technology
* Rechargeable lithium polymer battery.
* USB rechargeable (micro-USB cable included)
* 6 modes * Charging time: 2.5h
* Mode memory function
* Automatic battery saving (The mode automatically switches to flashing when the battery charge is low)
- Smart phone application: CatEyeSYNC ™
* Synchronize all SYNC lights
* One touch turns all lights on / off
* Synchronize the light modes and flash time for better visibility (SYNC usable, SYNC Kinetic)
* Synchronized kinetic mode for dynamic visibility (when used with SYNC Kinetic)
* Control with the smartphone application
- Match the lights (up to seven lights)
- Turn on / off the light mode synchronization
- See the remaining battery level
- Turn on / off the lights
- Turn on / off the synchronization with other lights
- Find me function let the light blink by touching the application button
* Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Technical specifications
* Dimension: 74.5 x 26 x 28 mm.
* Weight: 43g (with battery)
* Light source: Red LED x 5
* Battery: Rechargeable lithium polymer battery.
* Execution time: High (40 lumens): 1.5 hours.
* Low (5 lumens): 15 hours.
* Flashing (30 lumens): 50 hours.
* Fast (50 lumens): 20 hours.
* Group travel (40 lumens): 15 hours.
* Hyper flash (50 lumens): 30 hours.
* When the kinetic mode is activated 60 times per hour
* High (40 lumens): 1.4 hours.
* Low (5 lumens): 6 hours.
* Flashing (30 lumens): 7 hours.
* Fast (50 lumens): 6 hours.
* Group travel (40 lumens): 6 hours.
* HyperFlash during the day (50 lumens): 7 hours.
* Recharge time: 2.5 hours (USB recharge)
* Mounting size: Rubber support (fits f 26.0-31.8mm)
Note: the activation of the kinetic mode depends on the degree of deceleration, the light can not react or the reaction can delay.